I’m so honored to be moderating an upcoming breakfast program with the Northern Illinois Society for Human Resource Management (NISHRM), and sure hope you can join us.
Come join a diverse panel of human resources and operations executives for a discussion on “What Keeps Human Resources Executives Up at Night.” During the program, a panel of experts will discuss the most pressing and relevant issues being faced by today’s HR professionals, such as:
- Managing and developing multiple generations in the workplace
- How HR needs to be more flexible than ever
- Rightsizing and outsourcing
- Managing change
- How to stay motivated and engaged as an HR professional
- And much more!
Attendees will walk away with insights, resources and solutions to handling their most critical challenges.
“What Keeps HR Executives Up at Night”
Thursday, May 9, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
1905 W. Field Court
Lake Forest, IL 60045
(Just off the Route 60 exit along I-94)
Pre-register via e-mail: NISHRM@Comcast.net
Members $35; non-members $50
Cash and checks accepted at the door, or pre-pay online via PayPal. Visit http://www.nishrm.org for more details.
- Zrinka Allen, EVP Human Resources and Social Responsibility, Camping World and Good Sam
- Sean Thakur, Operations Director, Allstate
- Shannon Tomlinson, Director of Human Resources, Hu-Friedy
Categories: Blog, Events, Generations in the workplace, Leadership, Managing change, Outsourcing, Retention/turnover, Workplace Communication